Sunday, September 1, 2013

First Email from the MTC



i made it! On the plane, me and another elder taught a lady on the plane. I sat down across the aisle from her, and she asked me if we were students or what, cus there were a ton of other missionaries, and i told her who we were and what we were doing, then another elder sat down next to her, and asked her if she wanted to hear about our church, and she said sure. we talked to her about a ton of stuff, and i had my scriptures out and showed her a few relevant scriptures. She talked about how she was dissatisfied with catholicism and seemed really interested in mormonism. we ended up giving her a pass-along card, and getting her email. when we got to Mexico City, I realized I was one of two of the missionaries that knew spanish, out of about 40, so I had to interpret everything for everybody, from the mtc people who were waiting for us. this is supposed to be quick, so I gotta go.

No comments:

Post a Comment